At Forgenet Technologies we pride ourselves creating custom solutions for small and medium businesses that need a little more out of their current software. We understand that most of the time the “out-of-the-box” software doesn’t quite fit the bill, or maybe what you are looking for isn’t even available through a vendor! We have helped many business increase their productivity, streamline operations and lower labor and operating costs just by implementing a system that was totally and completely tailored to them, and their individual business.
Some of our clients have told us that we were able to increase revenues and lower operating costs by as much as 20% just by building them Website applications with a mobile component that their staff could use out in the field to access data, create tickets, and even process payments or send invoices to their clients in real-time. While the thought of getting custom software created just for you sounds like it could be cost prohibited, when you combine it with our highly competitive rates, easily payment plans and the cost savings in your operation over the next 12 months it becomes extremely feasible.
That being said, I totally understand that you are probably reading this over with glazed over eyes and a spinning head wondering how we can make this all work without taking over your life in the process. Simple! These are the steps we follow from start to finish so that you know exactly what to expect
1) Consultation – One we receive your quote we will follow up with a phone call to get a brief idea of your vision, your expectations, and all in all how we can exceed your expectations.
2) Meet and Greet – Yes.. we come to you! We will fly )or drive) out to meet you face to face to go over in detail you vision for your new software. We will explain any programming incompatibilities with you (if any) and together will drawn out some story boards of what we propose for design. We will discuss color schemes, etc and ensure that the design fits within your companies brand guidelines.
3) Wireframe and Prototyping – We use a software that allows us to create was is referred to as a Prototype of your software. It is a functional mockup of how we foresee the system looking and reacting. It lets you actually navigate through the system as if it was totally built, making any changes needed before production.
4) Production – Upon Approval of Prototype the software goes into the hands of our Operations Manager and Architects to start the build process. This process can take anywhere from 3-6 months to get a first version (Alpha Stage) product.
5) Alpha Testing Stage – this testing is done in house by our team, and a couple members of your staff to try and iron out any kinks or bugs that appear before we go into Beta testing. This level of testing is not for production use. During the Alpha testing phase the software will be updated many times a day as needed to fix bugs. We usually Alpha Test for a minimum of a month.
6) Beta Testing Stage – this is the stage where we get your staff into the system and using it, if it is a customer facing platform we recommend that you choose a couple of your closest clients to start using the system in Beta (expecting some bugs to occur). This will allow us to work out any minor bugs that appear and fix them. In Beta Testing the server is updated only at night. We will slowly add users into the system to increase load on the system while continuing to test. This generally runs for a minimum of 3 months.
7) Launch – At this stage we do a full “production” launch of your software. All of your staff and/or clients start using the software in full swing and we continue to support it onward. At this stage system updates are only done bi-weekly after extensive testing on our development servers.
As part of your monthly maintenance fees we will continue to support, bug test, and fix any issues that may arise. This way you never have to worry about problems occurring and struggling to someone that can fix them for you.
If you have any questions, or would like to get a custom quote, please do not hesitate to give us a shout via the “Contact” button above, or the by filling out the form below. We will get back to you within 2 hours.